Sunday, January 15, 2006

Lucky Dip My Arse !


I check the ticket against the numbers on Ceefax - naff all ! - I go upstairs to check them again on the PC, just in case I wrote a number down wrong or Ceefax had an error - still naff.

If the National Lottery launch a new game where you have to get two numbers or less across five lucky dips, then we would be quids in every bleedin week. It doesn't have to be a tripple roll-over of £15million, somewhere between one and two mill would be absolutely fine. I wouldn't give up work totally, I'm sure I'd care a bit less and rarely work late, but I'd still keep turning up.

Even using a Lottery system doesn't seem to deliver much more fruit. My computer program which analysed the previous years results, threw me up 2 lines of numbers that are most likely to yield the highest return over the next year. Back in 2004, this computer program of mine ran all weekend to crunch the data and come up with the right numbers. Not because it was a highly complex system analysing millions of numbers, I just forgot to put a stop statement at the end of it so it kept of generating the same numbers again and again !

Well this system has cost me hundreds in tickets and paid back about £30. Someone please tell me when the 'lucky' bit of Lucky Dip will kick in for me please ? For all the good my numbers are doing me, I may as well click the button below to generate next weeks winning numbers.







Result

No comments: